Wednesday, October 14, 2015

The Lord is my Shepherd

Hello friends. Larissa here with you today with a cute Christmas card. I am using the set Nativity 2.


Don't you just love this set. I will be using it a lot of the next couple of months for sure. 



I used the stamp and mask technique for this card. I stamped the little sheep all over the bottom of the card making sure to mask them off before stamping each one. Then I stamped the shepherd boy, colored him using Copic markers then cut him out using detail scissors.

I colored a few different shades of blue across the top to the middle of the page to give it the dark sky look and then colored around the bottom. with a couple of different shades of green. 


I hope you enjoyed my card today. 

Have a wonderful day friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)