Thursday, October 29, 2015

Sweet Gingerbread House


Hi!  Janna here and today I am bringing
you this fun gingerbread house card that I made using the
Gingerbread House stamp set :)

I haven't actually ever made a real gingerbread house, but I sure had a
lot of fun creating this one!


This was so easy to stamp, because it's one image.  There are also some
really sweet sentiments in this set!  It was just so much fun to decorate this up.
I stamped the image and then colored it with markers and did some paper-piecing with white cardstock for the candy parts.
For all the details of products I used, please visit my blog,

For this and more great sets to use to make your holiday cards, be sure
to visit the Pretty Cute Stamps store!
Happy Stamping!
Janna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)