Thursday, October 1, 2015

Happy Eating!

Happy Fall from Nebraska! It's my turn to post a project. Fall is definitely in the air here! I am loving the cooler weather this week esp since I have been canning all week. Fall is my favorite time of the year, so I wanted to create a fun fall project.

I had seen these fun self closing boxes on Pinterest and knew I wanted to make one. I found a tutorial on YouTube. They are so easy to create and the little pumpkin and sentiment from PCS' Thanksgiving Eats was the perfect size to accent the box.

I stamped the pumpkin on watercolor paper and watercolored it with Tombow's Dual Brush Pens. Inside the box is a yummy dark chocolate orange candy. Yum! And what a perfect sentiment to go with a food treat project.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)