Wednesday, September 14, 2016

A Bushel and A Peck

Hello Friends. Larissa here today with a fun Fall theme card. I am ready so ready for the cooler weather. But until then I will sit in my studio and make cards with the fall theme and pretend. :)

I stamped the image of the basket of apples from the clear stamp set Bushels of Fun and colored them using Copic markers.
Red Apples: R27, R24, R02
Green Apples: YG17. YG03. YG00
Yellow Applies: YR15, YR13, R02
Basket: E18, E15, E13
I also stamped the single apple three times and colored them the same colors and then cut them out. I adhered them along the bottom of the basket.


Supplies Used:
Bushels Of Fun Stamp Set 
Copic Markers
Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather Pattern Paper
Cherry Cobbler Stampin Up Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler Candy Dots
Twine
ATG
Tombow Mono Multi 

Don't you love this set? Ok here is a secret. There are only FIVE "5" sets left. So if you want this set you better get it now. 

Hope you enjoyed my post today.
Have a wonderful day friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)