Thursday, September 29, 2016

Bewitched Halloween Card



Hi everyone, Tasha here with a new Halloween card created with the awesome "Bewitched" and "Spooktacular" stamp sets.



I used the flying witch image from the "Bewitched" stamp set and colored her with Copic markers.
To show her broom has some magical power, I embossed the star cluster from the "Spooktacular" set in white and added glitter drops.


I used a stitched die to cut out a pattern frame and layered the card on a black base. The background was created with distress ink blending and water droplets. 


The sentiments I selected are "Flying By to Say" and "Happy Halloween" from the Bewitched set. Both were stamped in black ink and embossed with clear gloss. I love the way embossing gives a clean raised finish to the card!



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's project!

-Tasha  :)

Be sure to visit the Pretty Cute Stamps store to find these cute stamp sets!
Also, there's still time to participate in the Polka Dot Challenge. Click HERE for more information!