Thursday, September 29, 2016

Bewitched Halloween Card



Hi everyone, Tasha here with a new Halloween card created with the awesome "Bewitched" and "Spooktacular" stamp sets.



I used the flying witch image from the "Bewitched" stamp set and colored her with Copic markers.
To show her broom has some magical power, I embossed the star cluster from the "Spooktacular" set in white and added glitter drops.


I used a stitched die to cut out a pattern frame and layered the card on a black base. The background was created with distress ink blending and water droplets. 


The sentiments I selected are "Flying By to Say" and "Happy Halloween" from the Bewitched set. Both were stamped in black ink and embossed with clear gloss. I love the way embossing gives a clean raised finish to the card!



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's project!

-Tasha  :)

Be sure to visit the Pretty Cute Stamps store to find these cute stamp sets!
Also, there's still time to participate in the Polka Dot Challenge. Click HERE for more information!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)