Saturday, September 10, 2016

Happy Fall


Hello everyone! It's Amber here, today I'm sharing this fun Fall themed card featuring Pretty Cute Stamps Harvest Happiness Stamp Set. I just adore these two scarecrow images that are included in this set. You can check out all the fun images included in this set below. 


I stamped the two scarecrow images and the "Happy Fall, Y'all" sentiment onto some white cardstock and colored them with some Spectrum Noir markers to match my patterned paper. Once my images were colored I matted my stamped panel with some light blue patterned paper that I die cut with a postage stamp border die, tied some twine around the two pieces, added a little hand cut banner to the upper left side, and added two little gold staples towards the upper right side. I then matted those two pieces with another sheet of  patterned paper and adhered all the pieces to my blue card front. To finish off my visual triangle I added a cute little pink and gold glittered heart to my tied twine right below my sentiment.


I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thanks for visiting!
Supplies: Cardstock-White & Blue / Patterned Paper- Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Collection / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- Harvest Happiness / Paper Smooches Borders 2 Die Set-Postage Stamp Border / Memento Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black / Spectrum Noir Markers / Glitter Heart Embellishemnt- Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Collection / Twine / American Crafts Mini Stapler & Mini Gold Staples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)