Tuesday, September 20, 2016

September 2016 Sneak Peek Day 2

We're back today for Day 2 of the Pretty Cute Stamps September 2016 Digital Stamp Release Sneak Peeks! Yay!!! My awesome design team has some more cute sneak peeks for you today. Then, I'll show you all of the new digi stamps, and we'll have the September 2016 Digital Stamp Release Blog Hop tomorrow. So, let's get to today's sneaky peekies.

The stamp sets we're showing off today are Halloween themed. Be sure to stop by these wonderful crafters' blogs to find out all of the details about their projects.

First up, Noe Gonzalez from El Scrap de Cris y Noe created this adorable little card using the Candy Faces Digital Stamp Set. Aren't those candies just too cute?


Lena Hermansson from Lena Pysslar created this pretty card using the Bride of Frankenstein and Frankenstein's Monster Digital Stamp Sets. I love how she made the characters look like they are in a black and white movie. So cool!


Amber Rasmussen from Sew-Ink created this fun little card using the Mummy Digital Stamp Set. I love the colors on the card and the way she added the string...just perfect!


This card that Carolyn LaBille from Free Sprits Studio created using the Vampire Digital Stamp Set just makes me happy. I love the background and the creative colors she used on the vampire. So cute!

Henriette van Mierlo from Card Creations...Made by Me created this fun card using the new Werewolf Digital Stamp Set. She was going for a Forks and LaPush kind of vibe, I think. Just adorable!


Larissa Pittman from Muffins and Lace created this too cute to spook card using the Zombie Digital Stamp Set. I love those patterns she added to the card!


And, finally, Shannon Morgan from Designs of a Paddymack created this adorable card using this release's freebie: My Boo. Aren't those little ghosts just adorable? Oh, and I love the purple!


And, because you decided to check out our sneak peeks this week, I have this My Boo Digital Stamp Set for you that is FREE today through Wednesday. Woo HOO! It would be perfect for your Halloween projects. You can download this little set HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to come back tomorrow for our September Release Hop! See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)