Thursday, September 8, 2016

Happy Fall Birthday Card



Hi everyone, Tasha here to share this fun fall themed birthday card created with the "Nuts About You" stamp set.


I used the adorable squirrel image and added some additional chestnuts. This critter is too cute and perfect for a fall birthday!


All the images were stamped in black and colored with watercolor pens. I wanted fall colors for the layers and added sparkle with gold glitter paper and clear glitter on the leaf and tops of the chestnuts. I also splattered some paint on the background and adhered rose gold colored sequins; this card looks beautiful in the light!


 The sentiment selected for the front of the card was "It's Your Birthday!"
It was stamped in black and layered on matching gold glitter paper. I also used a coordinating stitched die to frame the greeting.


 The inside sentiment is "Go Nuts!" which is so fun for a fall birthday card. I decided to layer it with matching orange plaid paper to carry in some of the colors used on the front.


I hope you enjoyed my project and have a wonderful day!

-Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)