Sunday, November 15, 2015

AY CHIHUAHUA!


 
Hi, and Happy Sunday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.
 
Today I would like to share a Birthday card I made using one of the new releases called PCS Doggone it! stamp set. I colored the adorable Chihuahua with  Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.
 

 The balloons are from PCS Botday stamp set and the sentiment is from PCS Doggone it! stamp set. The balloons are also colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.
 
What I used:
 
 
If you missed the November release  here is a picture of them and you can check them out HERE.
 
 
 
All New Releases will be on sale through November 18, 2015.  You can save even more by purchasing the November 2015 Stamp Release Bundle and don't forget you can also buy the SVG outlines for each of these stamps at the store!!
 
Thank You for stopping by.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)