Friday, November 27, 2015

Joy to The World


Hello Pretty Cute Stamp fans & Happy Saturday! It's Amber here, today I'm sharing a festive holiday card featuring stamps from the Nativity 2 stamp set. I've used this stamp set quite a bit since its release in October and I still can't get enough of it. The images in this set are just too cute! You can check out the entire stamp set below. 


I stamped one of the wise men in the middle of a white die cut circle and added the "Joy To The World" sentiment all around the outside edge. I colored the cute little guy with some Close To My Heart markers and a gold Gelly Roll pen. After I had my image all colored I adhered the die cut circle to some red cardstock and some striped patterned paper. Before adhering all the layers to my cream card base I stapled some white ribbon to the right side and added a bow. I also added a cute little 3-D gold sticker to go along with the gold I added to his crown and treasure box. 


I hope you enjoyed my festive little card today and don't forget you can share your Pretty Cute Stamps projects on the Pretty Cute Stamps Facebook Page or in the Pretty Cute Projects Facebook Group. Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Cardstock- White, Red, Cream / Die Cuts With A View Patterned Paper- Christmas Mat Stack / Pretty Cute Stamps Stamp Set- Nativity 2 / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Gold Gelly Roll Pen / Sandylion Essentials Sticker- Christmas Presents / Offray Ribbon- White / American Crafts Mini Stapler & Mini Gold Staples

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)