Thursday, November 5, 2015

Hello November!

Debbie here from The Paper Garden to share a card with you using Thanksgiving Eats. I can't believe it's already November! We are having such beautiful fall weather and I'm loving it. Normally by now it's freezing every day and most likely we've had snow a time or two by now.

I used the pumpkin from Thanksgiving Eats to create this miscellaneous card. I really like making cards that don't have sentiments on them, so when a certain occasion arises, I have a card I can use and add the appropriate sentiment.



I paper-pieced the pumpkin and then adhered it to a die cut image that has 3 layers for a chipboard look.

I like using orange and turquoise together and love the burlap designer paper to give it texture without too much bulk.

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)