Saturday, November 14, 2015

Christmas Tags - Nativity 2 Stamp Set

Happy Saturday crafty friends! Joann here today sharing some holiday Christmas tags that I made using Nativity 2 stamp set from Pretty Cute Stamps.


I used my Cricut to cut my images out. I did add some red stickles to my berries and added some foam adhesive to my hollies to add some dimension. I also added some gold glitter washi tape from TCP and some ribbon and twine to the top of my tags.

I stamped my sentiment using the Nativity 2 stamp set. I absolutely love the font and love how they turned out. Well that is all for today, I hope you enjoyed today's project.

Here is a look at the stamp set I used

Thanks for stopping by, have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)