Saturday, November 7, 2015

Hello, Fall!


Hello Pretty Cute Stamp fans & Happy Saturday! It's Amber here, today I have a fun little Fall themed card to share featuring Harvest Happiness. This set is so fun and perfect for this time of year. The weather here in Arizona has started to cool down and its started to feel more and more like Fall finally. Since the weather has been so nice I thought it would be fun to create and share a card that is all about Fall. 


I used the adorable little scarecrow boy and the "Hello, Fall" sentiment from the Harvest Happiness set above to create my card today. I started by creating my card base with a piece of Fall themed patterned paper and an embossed piece of olive cardstock. Before attaching the embossed piece of cardstock to my patterned paper I took some sand paper and distressed the raised embossing to create some texture. After I had my cardstock distressed I attached it to my patterned paper with some tan stitching and then adhered the entire panel to my tan card base. I stamped the little scarecrow boy onto some ivory cardstock and then colored him with some CTMH markers.  After I had my image colored I  matted the ivory cardstock with some tan cardstock and adhered the entire panel to the center of my card base. To finish my card I stamped and added the "Hello, Fall" sentiment to the bottom right of my card base.


I hope you enjoyed my card today and don't forget you can share your Pretty Cute Stamps projects on the Pretty Cute Stamps Facebook Page or in the Pretty Cute Projects Facebook Group. Thanks for visiting!

Supplies: Cardstock- Tan, Ivory, Olive / CTMH Patterned Paper Pack- Huntington / Pretty Cute Stamps Clear Stamp Set- Harvest Happiness / Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Jet Black / CTMH Markers / Sizzix Embossing Folder / Sulky Thread- Tan / Sand Paper To Distress / Sewing Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)