Friday, November 20, 2015

SALE!!! and a PCS Thank You Challenge Winner

TGIF, everyone! Guess what!?!?!! There's a SALE going on right now at Pretty Cute Stamps!!!! Yep! I would usually wait for the weekend of Black Friday for a sale, but I know we are all super busy then. So, I thought I'd have it early this year. Now through Monday night, everything in the Pretty Cute Stamps Store is 30% off. YEP! How exciting is that?


I also have a winner of the Pretty Cute Stamps Thank You Challenge. The randomly chosen winner of the $15 Gift Certificate to the PCS Store is:


Congratulations! Email me at lisanorris at prettycutestamps dot com to claim your prize!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new challenge! YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)