Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Gnomebody lik you!!!




Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!  
Amy here today sharing a super cute card I made using Gnomies!!!



Since Christmas will soon be upon us I thought I would use some fun Christmas colors and kind of turn this fun Gnome into a little Christmas elf.  It is always nice when you can use a stamp set in more then one way.  I fussy cut out my cute elf/gnome but you can always get the coordinating SVG Outlines to go with your stamp set.  I stamped him out twice and layered them together to add a little more pop to it, not sure it shows up on the photo too well.




I hope you have enjoyed some inspiration today and to find this set and other fun stamp sets please visit us at Pretty Cute Stamps!!!

Amy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)