Thursday, November 26, 2015

Pumpkin Bread Basket

Happy Thanksgiving! Debbie from The Paper Garden here to share today. What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Since this is preposted, I'm not sure what we will be doing for Thanksgiving this year. I usually have it here, but my side of the family is just out growing our home and it doesn't seem fair for the littles to not be able to run around (and for the adults to deal with all the noise). Plans are to go to my niece's on DH's side, but there is bad weather in the forecast, so we will just have to see.

I have a quick and easy project that would make a lovely hostess gifts. I created this fun little basket from cardstock. Basket idea and how to make can be found here. I used the sentiment from Thanksgiving Eats. Can you tell this is one of my favorite sets?! LOL



Inside the basket is a mini loaf of pumpkin bread. I love how it fits perfectly in there! I lined the bottom with wax paper and then used 2 kraft colored coffee filters, before setting the bread in. I will wrap the bread in clear plastic wrap before gifting.Thanks for stopping by. Take time today to count your blessings. You will find them to be many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)