Monday, November 9, 2015

Oh What Fun


Hello friends. Larissa here today with a Chritmas card Oh What Fun.

I have already begun making my Christmas cards. I think you can never start to early. So today I turned on my Christmas music and pulled out this fun Christmas stamp "Dear Santa".


I stamped the Santa 3 times on a piece of white card stock coloring him with my Copic markers. I then cut each one out.

I attached them where they looked like they all had there hands around the others back. To look like they were dancing in a line. 


I then found some cute background paper that was not to busy and added it all to the card front. I added some lights to the top and the fun little sentiment is actually from the Christmas Cheer set. 

I hope you enjoyed my card today. Don't forget to check back at the end of the week and join us for our November sneak peeks and blog hop for the New Release. You are going to love this small release.
Have a wonderful day friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :)